We have created a series of forms for you to use when requesting an assortment of DHF services and materials. Review the brief form descriptions below to decide which form you need. Use the links provided to view the actual forms and review their contents. If you’d like to download and print a form or access it at your convenience, use the provided PDF links. The Adobe Reader program is required to view a PDF file. This program can be downloaded direct from Adobe for free. When you have filled out your form, submit it via mail or fax to:Delaware Humanities Forum 100 W. 10th Street, Suite 509 Wilmington, DE 19801 FAX: 302-657-0655
Downloadable Forms in PDF and Word Document file format:
||DHF Universal Grant Application||
||Speakers Bureau/Visiting Scholars Audience Evaluation|
Use this contact form to request forms be mailed to you.
DHF Logo with credit to NEH
All awarded funds are provided by the Delaware Humanities Forum through a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH). All materials publicizing or resulting from award activities must contain an acknowledgement of DHF and NEH support and carry the appropriate DHF logo. The acknowledgement must also include the following statement:
“Funding for this program was provided through a grant from the Delaware Humanities Forum with funds from the National Endowment for the Humanities. Any views, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this (publication) (program) (exhibition) (website) do not necessarily represent those of the Delaware Humanities Forum or the National Endowment for the Humanities.”
- Email signup – Instead of mailing hard-copy newsletters, we will use your confidential information to send you an electronic newsletter. Email addresses are confidential and are never shared with third parties.
For Email Marketing you can trust
- Contact Us – Your input and feedback is important to us. Use this online form to submit your ideas, to ask questions about our services or this website, or if you need our staff to contact you by telephone or send you forms by fax, mail or email.
- Opportunity Grants can be requested at any time throughout the year. These grants, for up to $3,000, can be used to fund smaller projects or to assist with long-range planning for larger projects.
- Regular Grants provide applicants with funding of $3,000 – $15,000 for projects in any topic and format. Extensive planning and preparation, a draft application outlining the intended project, and deadlines apply.
- Speakers Bureau Membership – To reserve a speaker, you must be a member of the Delaware Humanities Forum. Use this form to sign up for membership.
- Speakers Bureau Reservation – Use this form to reserve any of our wide selection of informal lecture/discussion presentations designed to promote a better understanding of the world in which we live.
- Visiting Scholars Request – Scholars, university professors and experts in their fields make a wide assortment of special presentations in Delaware classrooms, grades 1-12. They collaborate with the teachers to shape innovative custom programs. Use this form to request a classroom visit from one of our scholars.